Straightforward, data-driven, inbound marketing & lead generation for startups
Designed, and implemented an automated lead generation system that produced 60% of revenue from inbound leads in Q2 and Q3 of 2014. Through iteration we maintain an inbound close rate between 15% and 20%.
Managed $20,000 trade show budget and logistics for the 2014 Internet Retailers Conference that generated over 100 leads and resulted in $25,000 in closed sales.
Placed content, and secured coverage on WebRetailer, Tamebay, GetApp, Business2Community, GrowMap and MSNBC.
Worked directly with the Head of Sales to develop a sales manual, and onboard a 5 person sales team over a 2-day training course in Albany, NY.
Responsible for producing outbound leads for the sales team at $1/per lead, utilizing an overseas team in the Philippines.
Secured influencer partnerships that targeted buyer personas across three distinct niche markets.
SureDone is a funded B2B SaaS technology start-up in the eCommerce space.
First company hire.
Recruited a creative director, and worked closely to conceptualize the SureDone brand, social media assets and marketing resources for outbound sales, as well as eBay sales reps.
Lead SEO driven website redesign, working with off shore development team in Russia, and our in house creative director, that resulted in an 81% lift in organic search traffic, 62% lift in inbound leads, and brought the inbound conversion rate up to 4% from 2%.
Started NYC eBay meetup chapter, now with over 120 members; past guests include Jason T. Smith and John Goodman from Spike TV show Thrifting with the Boys.
Launched company blog with 15 blog posts; then repurposed content into Slideshare presentations, 60-second video series, social media updates, and infographics.
Conducted regular customer interviews, collecting user feedback to produce time sensitive insights for engineering, and customer support.
Digital Marketing, Web Analytics, SEO/SEM
August 2011 - July 2013
New York, NY
- Medhattan - Website redesign, SEO and SEM for NYC's luxury urgent care center located in downtown Manhattan. Web re-design cut bounce rate from over 50% too less than 1%. Secured 1st page position on Google for target keywords: Urgent Care NYC, Urgent Care Manhattan, Walk in Clinic NY.
- GritWork - Website development, SEO and Social Media Strategy for a Sustainable Strategy & Food Systems Management firm in NYC. Received press and interview inquiries from organic search presence leading to brand awareness and thought leadership in their industry.
- L Magazine - Website development for NYC's largest and most accessible discovery festival with hundreds of bands, entrepreneurs, filmmakers, innovators, and over 80,000 fans converge in Brooklyn.
Worked with the founders of RC Labs in the Dreamit Ventures 2012 accelerator.
- Successfully sourced, qualified a board of advisors and product partners with the CEO.
- Assisted with fundraising for a 500K seed round.
Blog Sidebar - determines the position / display of the sidebar within the blog.
Blog Sidebar Width - controls the width of the sidebar on the blog list and item view.
Blog Sidebar Padding - select the amount of space between the sidebar and the main content areas.
Blog Post Spacing - sets the amount of spacing between each blog post on the list view.
Blog Meta Data Color - sets the color used on article meta data (date, comment, like & share).
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Paid Search Marketing (SEM)
Content & Inbound Marketing
B2B Demand Generation
Email Marketing & Drip Campaigns
Retargeting & Display Advertising
HTML5/CSS & JS
PR & Blogger Outreach
March, 2014 - March 2015
November, 2012 - February, 2013
Full Sail University
August 2006 - October 2009
Entertainment Business Masters - 3.7 GPA